After a few weeks off on holiday I am short on cash and have a VERY empty fridge. I am also suffering from Jet lag, so I am going to get right to it. Nothing amazing this week. Hoping for a 10% off Sunday at Reichelt soon!
Tip of the week:
When your missing some homeland ingredients, you can stop searching the grocery stores and head over to the KaDeWe grocery floor.
My favorite offers this week:
- HARIBO Fruchtgummi – On sale for 0.59€, normally 0.99€. My favorite: the gummi bears with 25% more SAFT.
- Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza oder Bistro – On sale for 1.99€, normally 2.95€. Assorted varieties. I keep some in stock in the freezer and modify before baking, adding mushrooms, green peppers, onions, pineapple, anything you like.
Worth a mention: Rauch Happy Day Fruit Juice 1L cartons. On sale for 1.29€, normally 1.89€.
- Innocent Smoothie oder Saft (750/900 ml packages) – On sale for 1.99€, reduced by 26%.
- Mangoes – 0.99€ per piece. This is a great price for any country above the 49th parallel.
1) Hohes C Saft 1L cartons – On sale for 1.11€, normally 1.79€ in most super markets. This is the best unit price I have found for this product. I will be stocking up.
1) Bonduelle Goldmais 425 ml can – On sale for 0.79€, normall 0.99€. I like to add corn to my soups, adds some sweet flavor.