So excited it is Monday and there are a whole new set of Angebotes to review!
Tip of the week: Since the sun has been making a daily appearance, I have been craving a daily dose of G&T’s. Note: it is very important to remember you can’t mix with cheap, it just does not work. I tried once to save some coins and to mix with the no name brand of Tonic and it just wan’t the same, so I only mix with Schweppes Tonic. I stock up when it is on sale, and this week it is!
My favorite offers this week:
- Frisches Norwegisches Lachsfilet** (Salmon Filet) – They are 1.69€ per 100 grams. Not sure if this is a great deal, but I do know that it is great for you!
- USA Bio Sweet Potatoes – On sale for 0.39€. These are a great alternative to the regular Speisekartoffeln. Baked or mashed, they make a great side for any dish.
Worth a mention: Russian Standard Vodka on sale for 9.99€, normally 12.99€ and Red Bull Energy Drink, 4 pack for 3.99€, normally 5.89€.
- Mandarins! – 1.99€ per kilo. This is a great price for any country above the 49th parallel.
Ültje Erdnüsse – 1.49€ per can, assorted varieties.
- Schweppes assorted varieties – On sale for 1.29€, normally 1.59€ and 1.99€ at other vendors. My favorite: TONIC… I will be stocking up.
- Mangoes! This week they are 1.49€, not 0.99€, but still a great deal and still very healthy for you.
Worth a mention: Smirnoff Vodka on sale for 8.77€, normally 12.99€ and Yellow Tail Wine for 3.99€, normally 4.99€.
- Ritter Sport 100g chocolate bars – On sale for 0.59€, normall 0.89€. Nom Nom Nom.