So excited it is Monday and there are a whole new set of Angebotes to review!
Tip of the week: Save the big purchases, like stocking up your Bar, and purchasing those everyday condiments like Tabasco, or even stocking up on your baking products. IT IS HERE: Sonntagsöffnung bei Reichelt. Ten percent off this Sunday, March 9th. I will be buying some expensive cuts of meat, what will you be buying?
My favorite offers this week:
- Rinderfillet – It is on sale for 29.99€ per kg, normally 39.99€ per kg. This is a great cut of meat and ever so tasty for a delicious Winter roast.
- Lay’s Knabbergebäck (Chips!) – On sale for 0.99€/100-175g bag, normally 1.49€/100-175g bag. Assorted varities. My favorite is the plain salted flavor (blue bag).
Worth a mention: Ritter Sport 100g chocolate bars – On sale for 0.69€, normally 0.99€.
- Black Avocados! – 0.99€ each, normally from 1.49€ to 1.99€ each. Great for your health and skin, and great addition to any salad.
Kerrygold Butter – 1.29€/ 250g units, normally 1.79€.
- Absolute Vodka – 10.99€/0.7L bottle. Normally this product ranges from 13.99€ to 17.99€.
- Danone Activia Yogurt – 4 x 125g Packs, assorted varieties on sale for 1.49€, normally 1.99€. I love the vanilla flavor.
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail! This week they are 1.69€ per 1L carton, normally 1.99€. Great for mix.
- Nothing worth writing home about.
Hope you have a great week and happy Shopping!