My fridge is empty. I have been here for a year now and I still forget that most grocery stores are closed on Sundays. So I have had to have black coffee this morning as I have no milk. So TGIM (Thank God It is Monday).
Tip of the week: Broccoli. I always have some in my fridge as it is a quick addition to any meal, or great for lunch. I always steam mine and add a little fresh lemon juice and some salt. And it offers great benefits to your health.
My favorite offers this week:
- Ben&Jerry’s Ice Cream – 500ml containers, assorted varieties is on sale for 4.44€, normally 5.99€. Who doesn’t love a great treat like the ‘New York Super Fudge Chunk’ flavor once in a while.
- Strawberries!- 500g packages on sale for 0.99€, normally 1.99€ to 2.99€. Smoothies!
- Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese 150/175g – Assorted varieties, on sale for 0.77€ each, normally 1.49€.
Worth a mention: Kerrygold Extra Butter 250g- On sale for 1.29€, normally 1.89€.
- Red Globe Grapes – Special price of 2.79€ per Kg. Great for a little snack.
Kaergarden Butter 250g – on sale for 1.39€, normally 1.89€.
- Russian Standard Vodka – 9.99€/0.7L bottle. Normally this product costs 12.99€. Great deal if you like vodka.
- Bio Arrgula 80g package – On sale for 1.49€. Great addition for homemade Pizza or to any salad.
- Yogi Bio Tea! Assorted Varieties on sale for 2.79€ each, normally 3.29€ each.
- Gurken/Cucumber – 0.49€ / piece. Normally 0.99€ to 1.49€. Great addition to any lunch.
Hope you have a great week and happy shopping!