I spent almost the entirety of the weekend recovering from May day celebrations, but was lucky to host a dinner for great friends and some how muster up the courage and energy to actually work a full day on Saturday – I was out like a light by 9:30pm. Sunday came round and to my delight it happen to be einkaufs Sonntag! This meant 10% off my grocery bill! I don’t think I have ever bought so much protein in one shop!
Tip of the week: Do not enter the store without remembering your goals. My goals for the next 2 months is reducing our butter, refined sugars, carbs and chocolate consumption. If I remember them I can avoid purchasing anything that may tempt us! Good luck!
My favorite offers this week:
- Bailey’s! – The 0,7L bottle is on special for 9.99€, normally it is 12.99€.
- Seedless Green Grapes – A 500g container is on sale for 1.29€, normally anywhere from 1.99€ to 2.99€.
- Hagen Dazs Ice Cream – 500ml container is on sale for 4.99€, normally they can cost from 5.99€ to 6.49€.
- Lemons – A 500g bag is on sale for 0.59€, normally they sell anywhere from 1.29€ to 1.99€.
Mövenpick Feinjoghurt – Assorted varieties of 150ml containers is on sale for 0.49€ each, normally they are 0.79€.
- Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza oder Bistro – On sale for 1.99€, normally 2.69€. Assorted varieties. I keep some in stock in the freezer and modify before baking, adding mushrooms, green peppers, onions, pineapple…… really anything you like.
- Leerdammer Käse-Scheiben – 160g packages of assorted varieties on sale for 1.79€, normally 2.19€.
Hope you have a great week and happy shopping!